Polyglandular Structural Type
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
You have eyes that look like they have flower petals in them. The flower petals (closed lacunae) are attached to the outer edge of the collarette. The fibre structure of the iris is reasonably dense and well organised.
- You are very creative
- You are very social
- You feel everything very deeply
- You are insightful
- You need to pace yourself or else you have a tendency to overdo things and can end up burning out
Health Improvement Suggestions
- Eat foods that nourish the endocrine glands such as soaked nuts and seeds, sprouts, legumes, foods high in iodine, bee pollen, royal jelly, blue-green algae, and chlorella
- Avoid sugar and processed foods
- Eat small frequent meals throughout the day to keep your blood sugar balanced
- Drink oat straw, nettle leaf and horsetail herbal tea which is extremely rich in minerals to nourish the endocrine glands
- Regular low impact exercise, stretching well beforehand
Your lesson in life is to listen to the person within and recognise your limits.
If you would like to learn more about your Constitutional type and how it relates to your health and wellness I offer online & in clinic iridology assessments (with prearranged photos from your digital camera or smartphone or visit my practice for your professional photos).