Established by Iridologist, Herbalist and Naturopath, Sharyn Bimrose Adv.Dip.Nat, Adv.Dip.WHM, Adv.Dip.Nut-Med, I.O.N Herbals based in Tolga, offers Naturopathic care in the Atherton Tablelands areas of Far North Queensland.
MY CONSULTATIONS INCORPORATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Iridology Assessment
- Nutritional Plans tailored to your body's needs
- Blood Chemistry and CBC Interpretation from a Functional Perspective if required
- Hair Mineral Analysis if required
- Medication and Supplement review
- Wellness Coaching
- Initial Consultations (60 minutes) $80.00
- Online Consultations (60 minutes) $80.00
- Follow-Up Consultations (30 minutes) $55.00
- Children under 14 (30-60 minutes) $55.00
- Acute Consultations (15 minutes) $30.00
WHAT TO EXPECT
With your active participation and engagement, your healing process begins with your initial consultation. This includes an iridology assessment, blood chemistry and CBC interpretation from a functional perspective (if required), an evaluation of your health (past and presenting signs and symptoms), dietary and lifestyle factors, medical history, assessment of any prescription drugs for interactions, and the implementation of your support plan.
If herbal medicine, nutritional supplements, organic herbal teas or Bach Flower remedies are required as part of your support plan, these are an additional cost and will be discussed at each consult. Please note I only prescribe if absolutely essential for healing as I try to keep each consultation as inexpensive as possible.
Follow-up consultations give us time to discuss and monitor improvements, reassess your support plan and are an opportunity for you to ask further questions.
Most Private Health Funds will offer a rebate on Naturopathic consultations depending on the level or type of cover you have.
Ready to commit to taking an important step toward improving your health? Congratulations!! Please book using the scheduler below.