HTMA is a test that measures the mineral composition of hair. It is a safe and non-invasive test that reflects the level of nutrient and toxic elements in body tissue. Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis provides clinical data missed by standard blood, urine and stool testing.
Importance of Minerals
Minerals are essential for growth, healing, vitality and wellbeing. They provide structural support in bones and teeth and maintain the body’s pH, water balance, nerve activity, muscle contractions, energy production and enzyme reactions. They are the basic ‘spark plugs’ of life.
What can Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis reveal?
- Mineral Deficiencies And Excesses
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Metabolic Rate (Fast Or Slow)
- Immune Disorders
- Mental Health
- Nervous System Imbalance
- Liver & Kidney Stress
- Diabetes And Insulin Resistance
- Energy Levels & Fatigue
- Cardiovascular Health
- Adrenal & Thyroid Function
- Sports Endurance & Recovery
- Valuable information on existing health conditions