- Mineral Deficiencies and Excesses
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Metabolic Rate (Fast Or Slow)
- Immune Disorders
- Mental Health Issues
- Nervous System Imbalances
- Hormones Imbalances
- Liver and Kidney Stress
- Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
- Energy Levels and Fatigue
- Cardiovascular Health
- Adrenal and Thyroid Function
- Deficiencies Testing Tool for Athletes
- Causes of Insomnia
- Causes of Allergies
- Digestive Function
- Bone Health
- Fertility Issues
- Valuable information on existing health conditions
Importance Of Minerals
Minerals are essential for growth, healing, vitality and wellbeing. They provide structural support in bones and teeth and maintain the body’s pH, water balance, nerve activity, muscle contractions, energy production and enzyme reactions. They are the basic ‘spark plugs’ of life.
Who Can Benefit From Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis?
- Children: Growth and development, behavioural issues, learning difficulties, hyperactivity and reoccurring illnesses.
- Sportspersons and Athletes: Maintaining balanced levels of essential nutrients is essential for endurance, improving performance and recovery from injury.
- Fertility and Pre-Pregnancy: Fertility issues, toxic elements can have an effect on the health of a baby.
- Menopausal Woman: Minerals have a direct impact on our hormones. Hormonal imbalance can result in hot flushes and night sweats, problems with sleep, mood changes and other symptoms.
- Elderly: Improve mood and quality of life.
- Existing Health Conditions: Mineral imbalances and toxic elements can aggravate many health conditions.
- Health Conscious Individuals: To assess health and nutritional status.
How Does The Testing Process Work?
- I can personally take your hair sample at my clinic and express post it to the laboratory or
- If you can't make it into the clinic book your Hair Tissue Mineral below. Once you have ordered your HTMA you can choose to come into my clinic to have your hair sample taken or to receive a hair sachet (via email or post) with clear instructions on how to take a sample of hair and where to post to. The postage of the hair sample is at your expense. Your hair must not be coloured or permed for accurate results.
- If your hair is treated or coloured, wait ten to twelve weeks and take the sample from the freshly grown, untreated hair. Any hair treatment or colour, natural or otherwise, can potentially lead to less accurate results for some elements tested.