St John's Wort Oil
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) is the Arnica of the nerves.
St John's Wort is such an important herb as:
- St John's Wort has a specific affinity for the nerves, especially for shooting nerve pains, shingles, neuralgia, sciatica, and other pains oriented around the nervous system.
- St John's Wort is also a valuable inflammation-modulating herb.
- St John's Wort oil also significantly reduces the appearance of scars and aids in repairing damaged and ageing skin.
- St John's Wort oil is also great to have around in the summer months if you get sunburn as Artemis will help to draw out the heat and reduce the inflammation.
- St John's Wort antimicrobial properties make it invaluable for your first aid kit as it is specific for deep puncture wounds. It will disinfect the wound, reduce inflammation and help heal the wound.
Directions: Apply a thin layer to affected area 3 x daily. In acute situations apply more frequently.
For best results: For nerve discomfort and inflammation, take in conjunction with Anti-Inflam Herbal Tea and/or Relax Herbal Tea for additional support.
Ingredients: Fresh flower heads of wild alpine St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum), macerated in certified organic extra virgin olive oil & cold-pressed.
Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers.