Fusion Dermaheal Herbal Cream
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Fusion Dermaheal contains herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to soothe and heal:
- Cuts and sores
- Insect bites
- Mild eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Minor burns
Fusion Dermaheal contains the following herbs and essential oils traditionally regarded as having antiseptic, healing, anti-itch and anti-inflammatory properties in Western herbal medicine.
- Tea tree oil has antiseptic, antimicrobial and antifungal properties, and may help heal cuts, sores, scratches, abrasions and insect bites.
- Goldenseal is seen as having antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties and used for pimples and mild eczema in traditional Western herbal medicine.
- Aloe vera helps relieve itching, minor burns and medically uncomplicated psoriasis. Each gram of Dermaheal contains 650mg of aloe vera from the inner part of the plant’s leaf.
- Echinacea is regarded as having antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and is used to help heal superficial wounds.
- The essential oil of the Tasmanian bluegum tree (Eucalyptus globulus) has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Each gram contains extracts equivalent to:
|Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf (fresh) juice powder||650mg|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) fresh flowering herb||157.5mg|
|Propolis (Propolis) resin fresh||75.0mg|
|Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) root||40.0mg|
|Plus pure essential oils|
|Melaleuca Oil (Tea Tree Oil)||60mg|
|Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus)||15.6mg|
|Lemongrass Oil (Lemongrass)||10mg|
Please note this is not a Practitioner Only supplement.