ESSIAC Herbal Tea
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.13 AUD fortnightly with More info
A herbal remedy passed down by the Ojibway tribe to Canadian nurse Rene Caisse made up of a mix of powdered herbs may help support the immune system. Essiac tea was commonly used for chronic conditions and as an alternative treatment for cancer as it may help in removing toxins and wastes from the body.
Wildcrafted Ingredients: Burdock, Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm and Turkish Rhubarb Powder.
- 15 grams for every 1.5 litres of filtered water
- Add to boiling water in an aluminium free pot for 10 minutes
- Leave covered overnight
- The next day bring it to steaming but do not boil
- Let it cool again
- Strain the tea into a sterilised jar
- Refrigerate and consume within a week
- Drink 30ml of herbal tea with about 30ml of water, taken first thing in the morning and at bedtime.
Caffeine Content: Caffeine-free