dōTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil 15ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in colour, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing properties. Siberian Fir has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the easing benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage. When diffused, Siberian Fir can help promote feelings of easy breathing, while calming the emotions and providing a grounding effect.
- May help balance emotions and soothe anxious feelings
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma
- May provide a soothing effect when used in massage
Aromatic Description: Green, woody, fresh
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Ingredients: Abies sibirica
Safety Information: Pregnant & nursing women should check with their practitioner before using any essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive skin.