dōTERRA Sandalwood Essential Oil 5ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $36.66 AUD fortnightly with More info
Sandalwood is a name given to a class of fragrant woods that, unlike other aromatic woods, can retain their fragrance for decades. Both the wood and oil have been highly valued for centuries and Sandalwood has a documented history of many applications. It was traditionally used as an incense in religious ceremonies and for enhancing meditation, and the Egyptians used sandalwood for embalming. Sandalwood has a sweet, woody, uplifting aroma and is frequently used in meditation for its grounding effects.
- May promote healthy looking, smooth skin.
- May reducesthe appearance of scars and skin imperfections.
- May enhance mood.
- Frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties.
Aromatic Description: Woody, dry, sweet
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Ingredients: Santalum album
Safety Information: Pregnant & nursing women should check with their practitioner before using any essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive skin.