dōTERRA Myrrh Essential Oil 15ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.83 AUD fortnightly with More info
Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has been used for centuries for its internal and external health benefits. Myrrh has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and health aid. It was also employed in embalming and religious ceremonies. Myrrh has powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat.
- Cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; may promote a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- May promote emotional balance and well-being when diffused
Aromatic Description: Hot, smoky, herbaceous, woody, dry
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Ingredients: Commiphora myrrha
Safety Information: Pregnant & nursing women should check with their practitioner before using any essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive skin.