dōTERRA Litsea Essential Oil 15ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Litsea cubeba is an evergreen tree or shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. Its fruit produces Litsea—a lemon-like essential oil with a wide range of aromatic uses. Geranial and neral are also found in Melissa and Lemongrass and have very similar scents and properties.
- Diffuse for a refreshing and uplifting aroma.
- Add to your homemade surface cleanser for a fresh aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy and meditation for balance and inspiration.
- Diffuse while working or exercising to bring fresh energy and stimulation.
Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, sweet
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Ingredients: Litsea cubeba
Safety Information: Pregnant & nursing women should check with their practitioner before using any essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.