dōTERRA Cardamom Essential Oil 5ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an expensive cooking spice and for being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. Its distinct scent can promote a positive mood. doTERRA Cardamom essential oil is extracted from Cardamom seeds grown in Guatemala, using strict CPTG® testing standards.
- May help ease indigestion and maintain overall gastrointestinal health
- May promote clear breathing and respiratory health
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking
Aromatic Description: Spicy, fruity, warm, balsamic
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Ingredients: Elettaria cardamomum
Safety Information: Pregnant & nursing women should check with their practitioner before using any essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive skin.