dōTERRA Black Pepper Essential Oil 5ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.83 AUD fortnightly with More info
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats.
- May provide antioxidant support
- May support healthy circulation
- May aid digestion
- Enhances food flavor
- May soothe anxious feelings
Aromatic Description: Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Ingredients: Piper nigrum
Safety Information: Pregnant & nursing women should check with their practitioner before using any essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive skin.