PHYSIOKEY - A NATURAL PAIN SOLUTION
The German-designed Physiokey electrotherapy device is the latest evidence-based technological advancement in pain relief and rehabilitation that is 100% Drug-Free Pain. The device is classified as a biofeedback controlled non-invasive neurostimulator to relieve and manage your pain.
The Physiokey device emits an electromagnetic signal, which is almost identical to the human nerve signal. This signal travels along certain types of nerve fibres and meridians, which triggers the release of powerful pain-relieving substances into the bloodstream called endorphins. The Physiokey also stimulates the production of neuropeptides, which rapidly advances healing.
This technology allows the device to 'listen' to the body and apply the exact Physiokey treatment type and duration the body requires to the most receptive location on the body.
This biofeedback controlled neurostimulation has been shown clinically to be particularly useful for:
- Acute (recent) or chronic (long-lasting) pain or injury that has not responded to anything else.
- Neuropathic pain characterised by a burning, tingling or stabbing sensation.
- Post-surgical conditions where pain or loss of function persists.
Some of the most common forms of pain include:
- Sports Injuries
- Back Pain
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Tennis & Golfers Elbow
- Dental Pain
- Clients who have an on-demand-type cardiac pacemaker or other electrically powered implants.
- Clients prone to seizures
The Physiokey is listed with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration as: 'Non-invasive, electrotherapeutic, hand-held device that can be used to reduce acute and chronic pain, improve blood circulation, perform passive muscle stimulation, and facilitate functional restoration and improvement'.