Feeling gratitude every day will change your life!
What am I grateful for?
This one very simple question will prompt your psyche into noticing everything that is good in your life. It will illuminate what is working and help you notice and anchor more deeply into the things that are of fundamental value to your life (Melanie Spears).
To help you on your gratitude journey consider purchasing this beautifully designed Gratitude Diary by Melanie Spears.
- A day to a page organisational Diary
- Monthly Astrological overview
- Venus and Mars astrology updates
- Reflective quotes from the great teachers of our time
- 13 worksheets that begin on each new moon
- Daily Gratitude pages
- Inspired art
How to practice more gratitude
- Appreciate everything - gratitude is not about the big things in life.
- Find gratitude in your challenges - it is not only about being thankful for positive experiences.
- Practice mindfulness - sit down daily and write in your journal five things you are grateful for.
- As you move through your day, pause when you can and think as you do something “I am grateful.”
- There may be days you will write without feeling any gratitude, that’s ok - just do it anyway. There maybe days when you can think of nothing, that's ok too - just write “I am grateful I am writing in my gratitude journal” five times.
Benefits: increased happiness!
In this beautiful video, Louie Schwartzberg sends a powerful message – to open our eyes and feel gratitude for this day.
So begin ღ