It’s 100% Interest-Free And Super Easy To Use
I.O.N Herbals now offers Afterpay as a method of payment at checkout.
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is a way to place an online order without needing to pay the whole amount up front. I ship your order out as per normal, and you pay it off in fortnightly instalments.
DO I PAY MORE IF I USE AFTERPAY?
Definitely not! There is no interest or added fees to use this service. The only time you would pay a fee is if you miss a payment.
Please see Afterpay Terms & Conditions for further information about late fees.
WHO CAN USE AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is only available to Australian customers over 18 years of age who have an Australian debit or credit card.
CAN I PAY OFF MY ORDER SOONER?
Yes! You can pay your order off early. Simply log in to your Afterpay account, find your order and select the "Pay Now" option.
- Afterpay can be used to make purchases on all orders up to $1000. A debit or credit card can be used for purchases under $500, over $500 must be on a credit card.
- If you are a first-time customer using Afterpay, the first instalment will need to be paid at the time of purchase.
- Existing Afterpay customers (i.e. more than six weeks since your first purchase with Afterpay) only need to have funds available on the card at the time of checkout. The first payment won't be deducted for 14 days.
- Payment is automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments. Afterpay will send you reminders when payments are to be deducted.
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 by Afterpay with a further $7 fee added seven days later if the payment is still overdue.
- No interest is charged.
- Select Afterpay at checkout.
- All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you are ready to buy.
- Choose how you want to pay your instalments. Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Sign up for Afterpay (you'll be prompted to do this after you select Afterpay in the checkout) and nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and Afterpay will schedule automatic payments for you.
- Approval is instant.
- Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot.
- Afterpay will remind you when payments are due and will process your payments automatically.