Anxiety Tetanic Structural Type
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
You have circular contraction furrows (arcs), or portions of contractions furrows (arcs) spread throughout your iris.
- You are a multi-tasker
- You are always on the go
- Often considered a workaholic as you ignore the need to "chill"
- You tend to be anxious
- You have many irons in the fire, with lots of projects on the go
- You are a list maker, whether it is on paper or kept in your head
- You are motivated, highly diversified and very ambitious
- You hold a lot of tension in your body
Health Improvement Suggestions
- Sit down to eat your meals calmly
- Chew your food slowly
- Eat foods that nourish the nervous system such as foods high in B vitamins: brown rice, wheat germ, seeds, nuts, lentils, and seafood
- Pause throughout the day and breathe deeply
- Learn to say “No”
- Learn to prioritise areas of most importance and let go of the rest
- Drink daily a relaxing herbal tea
- Tone and strengthen the nervous system with herbal teas, and good quality magnesium and calcium supplement
- Apply stress reduction therapies such as music, massage, meditation, stillness and yoga
- Regular exercise reduces stress and anxiety
Your lesson in life is to practice saying, "there is always tomorrow".
If you would like to learn more about your Constitutional type and how it relates to your health and wellness I offer online & in-clinic iridology assessments (with prearranged photos from your digital camera or smartphone or visit my practice for your professional photos).